Where to learn or practice Argentine Tango in Lisbon
Argentine Tango in Lisbon
The sensuality it emanates and the way its movements tell stories of love and passion, make Argentine Tango danced around the world by more and more passionate followers of this dance more than 100 years old.
Also in Lisbon you can feel the soul, the pulse and the passion of the Argentine Tango in dozens of places, whether practicing in Milongas, taking classes in specialized dance schools or even in international Tango festivals and gatherings with exhibitions, workshops and competitions.
Get to know some of our suggestions to practice or learn Tango in Lisbon:
Argentine Tango Milongas in Lisbon:
- Milonga D´A Barraca. Santos. Sunday 21h30-00h30. 6€. See more
- A Todo Tango. Baixa. Tuesday 20h30-23h30. 5€. See more
- Milonga La Gata, Belém. 2nd and 4th Friday each month 22h00-01h00. 5€ See more.
- Milongas no Castelo. Castelo de São Jorge. Saturday 18h00-21h00 in August and September. 6€. See more
- L.E Tango. Santa Apolónia. First Saturday each month. 22h00-03h00. 6€. See more
- Milonga la Bella Tango. Junqueira. 2nd and 4th Thursday each month 21h30-01h00. 5€. See more
- Milonga a Promotora. Alcântara. 4th Saturday each month. 22h30-02h30. 6€. See more.
Tango Argentino Classes:
- Milonga D´A Barraca. Santos. Sunday 19h00-21h30. See more
- L.E Tango. Santa Apolónia. Monday to Wenesady 20h00-21h30. See more
- Dance Factory. Amoreiras. Wenesday 19h30-22h30. See more
- Aulas Tango Argentino. Av Liberdade. Thursday 20h30-22h00. See more
- A Todo o Tango. Baixa. Thursday 20h00-22h00. See more
- Lisbon Tango Festival. Graça. 03-07 June 2020. Workshops, Milongas, Exiibitions, Maestros and Guest Artists. See more.
You also might be interested in our offers for short rental: